Planning a road trip with your entire gang? Just halt for a few minutes to read this short article about road safety.
Studies show that 88% of vehicle accidents result from human behaviors that suddenly changes. To prevent this, here are some recommendations to help reduce the risk of road accidents.
* Keep the radio volume as low as possible to hear sounds that are produced outside the vehicle.
* Be cautious before entering or leaving a parked vehicle.
* Be careful when passing near or around bus stops or other mass-transit points.
* Regularly inspect all sides of the road for the presence of pedestrians, especially in areas without sidewalks.
* Do not drive when you are tired. Sleep is important before starting a journey.
* Every two or three hours or every 200 or 300 km, take a break of five or ten minutes.
* If there is a car that has an intention of passing or taking over, give way.
You see, following these tips are easy. With the right attitude and proper state of mind, you will surely have a smooth trip. Drive safely!