Heading to Thailand for total relaxation? Then head to the new Payot Spa. It is located in the heart of a Zen garden of the new Maison de Beauté Payot Spa, Phuket, Thailand, in the exclusive ClubMed Resort. An oasis of elegance and relaxation, it was recently renovated by interior designers, Marc Hertrich and Nicolas Adnet. The Resort boasts sleekness and sophistication.
In Payot Spa, therapists use the unique and customized gestures to restore the beaut, harmony, and the fundamental balance between body and spirit. They aim to heal the soul, by combining the best of herbal medicines to the techniques of manipulation of the body and face. The spa features seven cabins for for treatment. They also have a walk-in treatment, a Jacuzzi, two infinity pools, and two boxes for herbal steam baths.
- Introduction to FOREX for New Traders
- Government Shutdown Can Leave A Strain On Your Stocks, Too
- Saving/Investing For Your Vacations
- Destinations from Our Dreams
- Business Travel in New Youk
- Online FIR System in Pakistan.
- Travel sickness
- What to pack in a backpack?
- Arches National Park
- Why Hanoi is Also worth Visiting besides Saigon