Stromboli, one of the Aeolian islands is definitely the land you’d need to spend a holiday in absolute tranquility. It is between sea, nature and the constant mutterings of Iddu, as the locals call it, an active volcano. You can stay and enjoy the spectacular views at the Miramare Hotel, the oldest hotel in Stromboli. It is located on the picturesque beach of black Ficogrande beachfront. The days pass without any hassle as you enjoy a refreshing swim in a crystal blue sea, an interesting excursion to the volcano with a guide, a boat tour through the rock Strombolicchio and Ginostra.
- Introduction to FOREX for New Traders
- Government Shutdown Can Leave A Strain On Your Stocks, Too
- Saving/Investing For Your Vacations
- Destinations from Our Dreams
- Business Travel in New Youk
- Online FIR System in Pakistan.
- Travel sickness
- What to pack in a backpack?
- Arches National Park
- Why Hanoi is Also worth Visiting besides Saigon